When: February 5 - 9, 2003
Where: Georgia World Congress Center, 85 Andrew Young International Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30313
Open Hours: Wed. - Thur.: 9:30 a.m. -- 6:30 p.m., Fri. - Sat.: 9:30 a.m. -- 8:30 p.m., Sun.: 9:30 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
The Five-Day Show Features:
- Over 4 acres of indoor exhibition space, conveniently located near downtown hotels and MARTA.
- 30 fully landscaped gardens created by Atlanta's premiere landscapers and non-profit organizations.
- Thousands of judged plant specimens and artistic flower arrangements.
- Fully-equipped seminar hall featuring nationally and internationally recognized speakers.
- Marketplace featuring over 200 gardening boutiques and shops.
- Bookstore featuring an extensive collection of flower and gardening literature.
- Early Morning tours offer a "behind the scenes" experience with expert tour guides. Includes admission and cont. breakfast.
- Elegant Tearoom set amidst the landscape gardens.
- "Make and Take Workshops" where you can create stunning floral displays to take home.
- Photography division for amateur and professional photographers of all ages.
Special attractions complementing this year's theme, "Laughter in the Garden" include:
- Special exhibit of garden-related cartoons by members of the National Cartoonists Society.
Tickets (available at www.flowershow.org and at select retail locations):
- Groups (15 or more, in advance only) $11
- Early Morning Tours (including Show admission) $35
- General Admission $16
- Tea Room $27
- Advance Purchase (through 2/4/03) $13
- Make & Take Workshops $40
- Youth (ages 5-15) $5
For more information visit www.flowershow.org or call the show office at 404-888-5638.